<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

**crickets**


Beginning to feel like a neglected Sim. But the weather is lousy and my shoulder/neck/back/chest are still in pretty serious pain, so no activity for this kid. Leaving me stuck. Just not in the mood for video games or football or reading or anything solitary. Woe to this unloved voyager. Slap the front of your hand to your forehead kids; it's getting maudlin in here.
Add to that the fact that I can't seem to google my articles. I'm doing SOMETHING wrong no doubt, but it may just be that I haven't made the proper sacrifices. I did drain a rabbit of blood and eat the kidney, but would a dog have done better? I'm such a n00b.
Well, when in doubt, LADLE ON CONTENT, so here's a big steaming bowlful.


Woodchuck (Muskrat?) postcards: Coincidentally, just like the one gracing the top of this post. Lots of winners, including this excellent stoner poster to-be. Rush off to your local FedEx/Kinkos/AOL branch today kiddies; it's a winner.
-
TEO: A BEARDED DRAGON: And if that's not enough for you, be sure to look about the helmeted gecko page. A bit of exploration should also lead you to some design tips from a lady who clearly knows what she's doin'. Still, this is almost too much.
-
Datejesus.com: This was old two years ago, but as Manson said, "If I haven't seen it, it's new to me!" He seems to have taken down all his old NSFW Bathe with Jesus pics, but you can still try out Jesus' recipes.
-
Creative etymology for the young: "the question begs to be asked, "Why should a person from Bulgaria be such an evil person to someone all the way over in France?" If I had a nickel for every time I was asked that... Anyway, this is all pointless. The real boogerman is a jet set glob of mucous on the move, not some Bulgarian butt fucker. Set the record straight!
-
Erowid's Psychoactive Vaults: Yet another reason to love the internet? Potential hipster teenagers need not get all strung out to garner that all important "experience". Why bother when you can get the "virtual dope" over at Erowid's. Simply pick your poison and navigate over to "Experiences" and you can get a firsthand look at how the high can affect you. Stop by and "E-Shoot" some heroin with a stockbroker, "E-Drop" acid with an Air Force Sergeant and "E-CandyFlip" X with a very shook up author. Loads of fun.
-
Clickfest: Can you find your way out of the rabbithole? Handy for Exquisite Corpse writers.
-
With any luck, this will be the last we'll ever see of "Bearly Legal. com", but I wouldn't bet on it.
-
Stanmore's Massive Custom Implants offers the latest in real world bionics, from the SMILES Superstabilized Total Knee Replacement to this bitchin' total femur. The way I'm feeling now, I may find myself in the market for one of these. Donations accepted.

Maybe a movie update later. This Eagles/GB game looks to be going to the wire.