<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

SNAUSAGES!



clicky


Andy Milonakis made his first appearance on my hard drive in the form of CHONKY about a year ago. He's gotten a lot more popular, so excuse me if this falls into the "this again?" category. Andy's actually 27, by the by.
-
Mystikal is _fucked_. I liked this guy's music, but what in the hell is THIS heinous Kobe shit? Ugly.
-
Pathetic Geek Stories, previously of The Onion, has found its own home on the web. If you've never seen it, definitely worth investing at least a half an hour into.
-
Nice Tits. SFW, unless your employer is a tomcat.
-
Toy Tokyo, my favorite NYC toy store, has fixed up the web site. Great for browsing.
-
More Tofu Madness. Somebody get me one of these, please.
-
Ask Metafilter reps blogs. Where is the love?
-
AT+T's Natural Voice: Nice answering machine potential.
-
"I'm a Fucking Fish and I'm Not Fucking Funny": from that winner of a timewaster, Rob Manuel's Joint
-
Bolt City: Great online comic, via memepool
-
One last breaking link, appropos of Style Wars:Headspinning for the Pope... with video. Surreal, son. (big ups to snarky malarkey)



...a modest musical proposal...
This new Kanye West looks like it's going to reshape the continent. The leaks I've heard so far have been nothing but choice. It's funny, cause K's voice is fairly unremarkable but his flow, beats and lyrics are all riding high. Like the Neptunes, you could overlook four songs without ever connecting the name to the track until you finally go "Oh shit, is that HIM?"
Go find "My Way", "Self Conscious", "Slow Jams" and "Jesus Walks" and tell me what you think.