<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Jesus Christ, it's like something DIED in here...

Alright, sorry to be such a pathetic fuckwit. Some days I completely lose my mind and then there's what I've been doing for the past few days. I keep waiting for the short bus to come pick me up.

If YOU are ever feeling on the edge of utter self absorption/pity/seventh grade "but like if in a hundred years no one cares why even BOTHER man" existential angst and you find yourself unable to get your hands on mood altering drugs, may I strongly recommend watching David Cross' Let America Laugh.
So perfect. So cleansing. Like an enema of purest spring colors.

I'm gonna go sleepysleep now and after a solid run to purge the last of this week's stupidity and panic, I'll see you later on today with a final update to global glisten.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!