<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

glisten: oneaday

I'm away from my desk right now, so if you'll leave a message after the beep; I'll get back to you.


The Nashville Bluegrass Band - "You Wouldn't Know Love"

This one brings up a bit of bile; "You Wouldn't Know Love" was on my ill-conceived 'healing from the heartrending breakup' mix and is unfortunately poisoned by bad memory.

Posting it here is an attempt at laundering some finery. Lord knows the poor thing deserves a second chance; just listen to that glorious array of strings: fiddle, mandolin, guitar, banjo, bass.

No percussion; that's just my heart breaking.

Purchase "Unleashed" direct from Sugar Hill Records
-
My Southern readers might want to catch N.B.B. when they sweep by on tour.
-
The N.B.B. managed to latch onto the Down from the Mountain Tour, hardly unreasonable as Pat Enright, one of the group's vocalists, performed the voice of one of the Soggy Bottom Boys.

=================================================================