<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 10, 2005

=================================================================
spiffy

OSHA'S Fatal Facts
Each of these seventy ("There is No Number 65"?) death on the job reports includes a complex description of the incidents surrounding the accident, the victims age and sex, the repercussions and, strangest of all, a small cartoon of what the death looked like.
Why and how such a cartoon would be commissioned is beyond me; I would like to go on record as requesting that no one cartoon my death by nailgun, thanks.
-
"All the music on this page was composed, performed, produced, and recorded by the students of the Choir Academy charter school, grades 4-8, in Chicago."
Let's hear it for CA Sounds! There's just something about kids rapping that does it for me; the "baby remix" could probably chart and "unknown cookie" is crunk as fuck!
-
Web Wunderkammer
A lovely visual collection of offbeat items, arranged randomly and open for contributions.
Only twelve, but what a twelve!
-
Kim's Video Raided by NYPD/RIAA
They arrested five people whose only crime was working there.
Because what did a mixtape ever do for Fiddy? Er, wait...
This is depressing, though why anyone would be buying mixtapes at a brick and mortar establishment confuses the hell outta me... although, admittedly, this IS where I've gotten all my Diplo from.
-
BREAKIT
As a kid, I played the hell outta Breakout on the old 2600; this is doing an awful good job of putting me back in front of the old wood console again.
-
H, I. T, L, E, R... Thought we'd never make it but here we are.
"Now the SS on my jacket stands for "Super Smooth".
-
Bitchin' Lil' Girls singin' Korean Karaoke (autoload movie, SFW but LOUD)
The one on the right is my new hero.
via Mystuntedgrowth
-
I somehow got tapped to contribute to a Salon piece on Live 8; I'm more proud of my company than my writing, but there you are.
-
MIDNIGHT UKELELE DISCO
Loads of great string videos!
-
Abba in Spanish
via Frank's Vinyl Museum
-
I'll check back in as soon as I can with some tunage!
=================================================================

Labels: