<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

=================================================================
spiffy

"Work in Progress" or no, Moongirl is loverly.
The world needs more giant catfish made of stars. Very Psychonaut-y (yes, I did beat it when everything was said and done).
-
I know this is old, but if the phrase "hyena people of Nigeria doesn't ring a bell, you should peep.
GANGSTA GANGSTA
-
Heard the one about the recently discovered acetates of a super rare 40 minute 1945 Dizzy and Bird concert emceed by Symphony Sid?
The instant I see this, I'm buying it.
-
Mmmmmmm... literature.
-
Something about these diverse and deceptively simple stuffed animals speaks to me in a way that these wise-ass, tongue-in-cheek 'ugly' dolls simply can't.
-
SELL THE RANCH.
-
Pickin' Boogers hips us to some "stupid silly nuttymagillacutty shit".

Labels: